How are you doing? Are you and your loved ones safe?
With Covid-19 severely affecting the United States, countless events, and gatherings have been indefinitely cancelled.
I can only imagine your frustration, and understand the fear surrounding our global health crisis.
If I can be of service to you—even remotely in times such as these!—please let me know how I can best help: email@example.com
Also, if you are looking for ways to support the music community during this scary time, a few organizations have organized ways to help. Here are a few resources:
• (San Jose): San Jose Jazz: sanjosejazz.org/contribute
• (Bay Area): The Music Relief Project: themusicreliefproject.com/donate
• (Bay Area) Theatre Bay Area: theatrebayarea.org/COVID-19relief-fund
• (Bay Area) Intersection for the Arts: theintersection.org
• (East Coast) Louis Armstrong Educational Foundation: louisarmstrongfoundation.org
• (USA) Artist Relief Project: artistreliefproject.org
• (International) MusiCares Relief Fund: grammy.com/musicares/get-help/musicares-coronavirus-relief-fund
And thank you for showing so much love in the midst of this unprecedented time. I look forward to seeing you on the other side of this (perhaps even with a live-streamed concert?).